Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A Warm and Fuzzy Moment


Today I learned that Sarah Tregay, the author of the upcoming fantastically funny and sweet novel-in-verse Love and Leftovers, has included me in her in acknowledgements. It’s the first time my name will appear in that section of any book. While I don’t work in publishing expecting to be thanked, it’s nice to know that an author thinks that my contributions during the publication process were meaningful. I was all smiles when I found that out! Make sure you check out Sarah’s book when it comes out a year from now (I’ll be sure to remind you again and again-her novel is really something special)!

1 comment:

  1. That's so sweet of her! Congrats. :)

    The novel-in-verse sounds intriguing, and I'm even more inclined to check out this book now that I know the author is so thoughtful.

    ReplyDelete