Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Favorite(s)


Today’s RTW question from YA Highway: What's the best book you've read this month?

Well, that’s a tough question to answer because I’ve been very very pleased with the books I’ve read this month and I’d have to go with a three-way tie: I read Fire by Kristin Cashore for the first time, an ARC of Forever by Maggie Stiefvater which is a great conclusion to the trilogy, and I fell in love with Paris and St. Clair in Anna and the French Kiss. It says wonders for these books that I’m in love with them all even though they’re so different—fantasy, paranormal, contemporary! If I really had to pick one I’d go with Anna and the French Kiss. It was so cute and definitely made me want to go back to Europe. Stay tuned in the next week or so for my monthly Reading Roundup for mini reviews of all the books I’ve read this month!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Anna! One of the all-time funnest (is that a word?!) books I've read in a long time. And I'm awfully curious to see how Forever is going to bring the trilogy to a close!

    ReplyDelete